Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Workamping


After two weeks of training, I started working a full shift by myself. Joe volunteers from time to time showing campers to their sites. He enjoys driving the golf cart around the RV Park.
I picked up the computer part pretty quickly; the hardest part for me are the questions about the area -"Where can I find this' or 'How do I get to that?" I'm sure my knowledge of Amarillo will improve over time.

The dogs are getting use to the park - it's so dry here there's not much grass, just a lot of weeds with burrs that get caught in their fur. So once again (remember El Paso), I have to send about a half an hour every day removing the stickers. It's a love-hate relationship; they are happy to get rid of them, but at the same time they hate the pulling of their fur. They will be getting their summer cuts soon; that should help. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment