Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sick as a Dog in Asheville


Back in Asheville, my allergies continued to get worse. Everything settled into my lungs and I ended up with bronchitis. My doctor put me on antibiotics & had me get a breathing test done at the Pulmonary Clinic. It was determined that I now have viral asthma; I was prescribed an asthma inhaler. Finally after 2-weeks I am no longer coughing, I can breath easily and can sleep through the night without having to use 3-pillows. Yeah!

While in Asheville, Joe & I both had dental appointments, we got our taxes done, and got the dogs groomed. After the grooming fiasco in El Paso, the dogs seemed relieved to be in familiar surroundings, and they know when they look good - And they do look good.
We made the usual rounds while here in Asheville. Went to Great Eastern Sun (GES). Got to try some of Barry's new products from India. Prepackaged meals - Just heat & serve. They are great! I would certainly serve them up; very convenient for the RV lifestyle.
We had lunch downtown at the Noodle Shop with Juniper; always enjoy seeing her. We walked to Kilwins for desert - ice cream. Got to see some of our favorite street performers.

No comments:

Post a Comment